Why is Professional Indemnity Insurance
relevant to me as a Fire Safety Professional?
If you provide advice then you need Professional Indemnity Insurance. When you hold yourself out to be an ‘advisor’ and provide ‘advice’ to other businesses or individuals you will be exposed to certain liabilities. If you fail, or are alleged to have failed, to exercise the reasonable skill and care of a competent member of your profession you could be legally liable for the financial consequences and exposed to claims from your clients. Even if you have done nothing wrong you can easily spend substantial sums of money defending yourself. Having the correct Professional Indemnity Insurance is vital and will protect you and your business if things go wrong.
We have in-depth knowledge and understanding of professional liability risks faced by Fire Safety Consultants. Please contact us and we will be happy to discuss your insurance requirements further.
We offer cover that’s designed for Fire Safety Professionals and we can cover a broad range of activities including, but not limited to: Fire Risk Assessments, Fire Engineering, Fire Safety Management, Fire Auditing, Fire Safety Training including Live Fire Training, Fire Safety Regulations, Fire Strategy, Expert Witness, Fire Engineering, PEEPs, Forensic Investigations, Expert Witness etc. We offer fast and friendly service that includes the following:
- Cover that meets the requirements of the Institute of Fire Safety Managers, The Nationally Accredited Fire Risk Assessors Register, The Institution of Fire Engineers, Fire Industry Association and Fire Risk Assessors Certification Scheme
- Very competitive premiums
- Each and Every Claim basis of cover
- Defence Costs paid in addition to the Limit of Indemnity
- Civil Liability Cover
- Cover available up to £10,000,000 Each And Every Claim
- The option to include Public Liability, Employers Liability and Office Insurance
- Major A Rated Insurers